Fees Schedule are available online or at the office.
School Fee Structure 2023-24
|Particulars||Indian Resident (INR) Rs.||Non Resident Indian (USD $)|
|One Time Fees|
|Registration Fee (At the time of Application)||1,500/-||30|
|Admission Fees (At the time of Admission)||20,000/-||360|
|Interest Free Caution Money (At the time of Admission)||1,50,000/-||3000|
|Annual School Fees|
|Grade 5 - 6||3,50,000/-||7000|
|Grade 7 - 8||4,00,000/-||8000|
|Grade 9 - 12||4,50,000/-||9000|
|Other Heads/ Advance|
|Imprest money for Boarder's Personal Account (All Students)||20,000/-||360|
|Educational Excursion Advance (All Students)||25,000/-||450|
|Laboratory Fees (Grade 11 & 12 Science Students)||20,000/-||360|
Payment of Fees by Newly Admitted Students:
In case of new students, once admission is offered, the parents are required to pay Full Fees as applicable and mentioned in the Admission Offer letter.
Payment of Fees by Continuing Students:
Continuing students shall pay the Annual School Fee on or before 31st May of each academic year. A late fee of Rs.5000/- (US$ 100 for NRI students) is levied for payments received after this date. A delay longer than a month in payment of Annual School Fee without prior permission will attract heavy late fee and may lead to cancellation of student's name from school roll. In such cases, re-admission will be considered only on payment of a readmission fee of Rs.20,000/- (US$ 360) provided a vacancy is available.
Modes of Payment:
- Online payment can be done to Anubhuti School by filling following Bank Details only:
Organization Name : Anubhuti School
Bank Name : State Bank of India
Account No. : 30172732660
Branch Details : Dana Bazar Branch
IFSC Code : SBIN0007570
- It is mandatory to send Online Money Transfer / Online Payment receipt and / or NEFT/RTGS/IMPS reference number by mail to email@example.com once online payment is done.
- Mentioning Student Full Name & Class in subject of E-mail / on payment advice, is mandatory. Only then would the process of payment of fees be complete.
- No cash will be accepted in any circumstances for any sort of fees payment transactions.
- Once admission confirmed, if student is withdrawn on or before 31st August, only 50% of Annual School Fees will be refunded.
- When the child leaves the school, the Interest Free Caution Deposit and Boarder's Personal Account balance will be refunded after adjustment of all outstanding dues. The refund will be made earliest within 60 days from the date of leaving school.
- In case of a change in the status of a parent from NRI or foreign national to resident and vice versa, the change of fees will be applicable only from the beginning of the next academic session.
- Text books, note books, stationery items, tuck shop purchase, minor medical expenses, laundry, postage, bed mattress, arts & crafts material, sports coaching etc., will be supplied by the school and charged to the Boarder's Personal Account. Expenses for special purpose visits, cultural programs, hikes, local treks and short educational trips will also be charged to the Boarder's Personal Account.